Here’s what I’m up to right NOW:
- It’s finally SPRING in Maine! (AKA “California Winter.”) The ground thawed and we were able to plant peas, chard, spinach, and arugula.
- Recently presented at the MaineAEYC Spring Conference about Books, Race, and Social Justice.
- Facilitated a couple of workshops for Early Childhood educators about Guns, Weapons, and Power Play in the classroom. Such great discussions!
- Looking forward to being a guest on Being Brave with Abbie McG in a couple of weeks–HOW EXCITING!
- Entertaining myself and expanding my mind with these books I’m currently reading. (You can also check out these I’ve read recently.)
- I was delighted to recently review an advance copy of UK blogger, Sarah Turner’s hilarious book: The Unmumsy Mum. You can read my hearty recommendation here.
- Spending the first week of May in Washington D.C. for some work events, including the nonpartisan effort, Strolling Thunder, in which ZERO TO THREE aims to help U.S. Congress “Think Babies” because the first three years of a baby’s life is a period of critical brain development.
If things change, you’ll know here first. This page was last updated May of 2017.