Here’s what I’m up to right NOW:
- I co-wrote this article in response to the mass shooting in Las Vegas for parents of young children offering advice on how to Stay Steady in the Face of Tragedy.
- I was interviewed for The Modern Mom Society podcast about brain development and emotionally intelligent parenting. Check it out here.
- Teaching a class for my local Adult Ed community on Wednesday, 10/25: Navigating Guns, Weapons, and Power Play with Young Children.
- I made a guest appearance on Being Brave with Abbie McG recently and it was so much fun. Link to see the show coming soon!
- I will be presenting at the MaineAEYC Fall Conference on Saturday, October 21st at Bowdoin College. You can read about my presentation Emotions, Relationships, and Learning in the registration form here.
- I’m also presenting at the Biennial Building Thriving Communities Conference on Friday, November 3rd. I will be presenting on my main ZERO TO THREE project, HealthySteps, which aims to innovate pediatric primary care.
- Entertaining myself and expanding my mind with these books I’m currently reading. (You can also check out these I’ve read in 2017.) I love, love, loved Ms. Brown’s new book, Braving the Wilderness!
- I did the floral arrangements for a weeding–my first time doing an archway–so fun!
When things change, you’ll know here first. This page was last updated October of 2017.