Here’s what I’m up to right NOW:
- It’s chicken season again! We’ve got 8 new babies in the brooder. Being a part-time farmer is so fun. Aren’t they so cute?
- I made a guest appearance on Being Brave with Abbie McG recently and it was so much fun! Link to see the show coming soon.
- Recorded another podcast with Anna over at Authentic Parenting—take a listen!
- Entertaining myself and expanding my mind with these books I’m currently reading. (You can also check out these I’ve read in 2017.)
- I was delighted to recently review an advance copy of Matteo Bussolo’s sweet book: Sleepless Nights and Kisses for Breakfast: Reflections on Fatherhood. This touching book was published just in time for Father’s Day. Review will be up on the blog asap.
- Seen any #skyporn lately? Check out that gorgeous sunset! I love spring.
If things change, you’ll know here first. This page was last updated June of 2017.