Here’s what I’m up to right NOW:
- Even though it’s almost “spring”–we are getting MORE and MORE snow (they say “in like a lion and out like a lamb,” right?). Expecting 1-2′ (YES, FEET) this week.
- Signed up to offer free parent education for moms in recovery at Crossroads for Women. Had first meeting–very excited and nervous for this.
- Recorded our monthly “Listener Questions” episode on Anna Seewald’s Authentic Moments podcast. You can listen to the latest episode here.
- Serving on the Maine Resilience Building Network‘s Leadership Team–doing some presentations.
- My PechaKucha presentation is FINALLY available to view right here. The rest of the night’s great presentations are right here!
- Getting ready to do a break-out session for the MaineAEYC Spring Conference in April.
- Was asked to speak at National Nanny Training Day next month for East Coast Nannies. (Did you know I used to be a nanny?–It’s true!)
- Expanding my mind with these books I’m currently reading. (You can also check out these I’ve read recently.)
- I’ve continued the focus on anti-racism/anti-bias with my latest reads: Blind Spot and Waking Up White. Both MUST READS.
- Planning a workshop about Talking to Kids about Race for Mom to Mom of Maine with fellow member, and former teacher, Naomi Skoglund of Six Branches Family Acupuncture. Details are here for local (Portland, Maine) folks.
- AM OFFICIALLY IN MIDLIFE–GOT FIRST PAIR OF BIFOCALS–OMG!
If things change, you’ll know here first. This page was last updated March of 2017.