Here’s what I’m up to right NOW:
- Enjoying winter and ALL THE CRAZY SNOWSTORMS! It is sooooo February.
- Offering free parent education for moms in recovery at Crossroads for Women.
- Getting ready to record another podcast show with Anna Seewald over at Authentic Moments.
- Serving on the Maine Resilience Building Network‘s Leadership Team.
- My PechaKucha presentation is FINALLY available to view right here. The rest of the night’s great presentations are right here!
- Getting ready to do a break-out session for the MaineAEYC in April.
- Posting lots of pics on Instagram.
- Expanding my mind with these books I’m currently reading. (You can also check out these I’ve read recently.)
- I’m really into Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson.
- Planning a workshop for Mom to Mom of Maine with fellow member and former teacher Naomi Skoglund of Six Branches Family Acupuncture.
If things change, you’ll know here first. This page was last updated February of 2017.