Sarah Out In the World
Have you heard of Pecha Kucha? It’s a cool presentation style where you give a short talk with 20 slides at 20 seconds each. That’s me to the right there delivering my speech: The Art and Science of the Emotionally Intelligent Family. Watch the 8 minute Pecha Kucha video!
- WGME13 Good Day Maine
- WSCH6 Morning Report interview
- HuffPost Live Family Friday with Nancy Redd
- Featured posts on Huffington Post: 7 Things To Do When Your Kid Is Defiant, How to Set Limits for Kids, 3 Things Parents Have to Actually Do (Not Just Talk About) , Why Shame Sucks (Especially for Kids) and An Open Letter to British Nanny Emma Jenner.
- Family Matters Radio: Responsive Parenting and Emotional Intelligence, Gentle Discipline and Guidance, and Managing Your Triggers.
Selected Speaking Engagements
- Heidi’s House, Scarborough, ME
- First Connections, Concord, MA
- Parent Talk, Needham, MA
- Camp Ketcha, Scarborough, ME
- Riverton School, Portland, ME
- Kiwanis Club, Portland, ME
- Learning Resource Center at Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME
- Breakwater School, Portland, ME
- Holistic Moms Network, Portland, ME
- Birth Roots Perinatal Resource Center, Portland, ME
- Little Red Caboose Child Care Center, Falmouth, ME
- Mom to Mom of Maine, Portland, ME
- Birchwood Preschool, Windham, ME
CTN5 Parenting: A Community Resource: Expert Panel on How and When to Let Go, Scenario Video and Expert Panel.
CTN5 Parenting: A Community Resource: Expert Panel on How to Respond to a Public Meltdown, Scenario Video and Expert Panel.
Sarah MacLaughlin is a passionate advocate for children and the families who care for them. You can be the parent who is making it look easy. The secret is connection!