The day I learned to read in Kindergarten I got on an unstoppable train and never got off. At this point, I’ve read hundreds of parentin
g books and these are simply the best (No, I wasn’t reading parenting books in Kindergarten!).
These 19 books are a potent combination of science, humor, practical suggestions, wise counsel, and heartfelt personal storytelling. Pick up any one, and your parenting will be transformed for the better!
This library of beautiful books is valued at over $200. Sorry, only U.S. residents are eligible to enter and just one (1) set of books will be awarded. There are multiple ways to enter, and the deadline for entry is Tuesday, May 12th at 12:00 AM.
Full list of titles:
- Parenting: Illustrated with Crappy Pictures, by Amber Dusick
- Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids, by Laura Markham
- Raising our Children, Raising Ourselves, by Naomi Aldort
- Hands Free Mama, by Rachel Macy Strafford
- Connection Parenting, by Pam Leo—signed
- The Conscious Parent, by Shefali Tsabary
- Let the Baby Drive, by Lu Hanessian
- You’re the Best Parent for Your Child, by Magda Pecsenye
- Playful Parenting, by Lawrence Cohen
- Parenting with Presence, by Susan Stiffelman—signed
- It’s OK Not to Share, by Heather Shumaker
- What Not to Say, by Sarah Maclaughlin—signed
- Unconditional Parenting, by Alfie Kohn
- No Bad Kids: Toddler Discipline without Shame, by Janet Lansbury
- The Whole-Brain Child, by Daniel Siegel M.D. and Tina Bryson Payne
- Gender Neutral Parenting, by Paige Lucas-Stannard—signed
- Carry On Warrior, by Glennon Doyle
- The Newbie’s Guide to Positive Parenting, by Rebecca Eanes—signed
- The Listening to Children Booklets, by Patty Wipfler