Here’s what I’m up to right NOW!
- HAPPY NEW YEAR! My kiddo was up until midnight (after much begging) for the first time to watch the ball drop.
- I started a Photo-a-Day Challenge inspired by the amazing photographer, Jen Dean (stay tuned because I was recently on her Gardenia Project podcast!). You can follow along here if you’d like. Better yet, join me! Tune your eye to what’s important in your world. Take pics of your surroundings, your kids, the mundane moment in your life. It’s all there right in front of you.
- Are you ready to start off with intention at the beginning of the year? Need to get steady so you can be an effective tone-setter in your home? Check out my self-paced Parent RESET program. Downloadable in an instant! It only takes 28 days to start some new habits.
- Heading to Los Angeles for a work training. At least we’ll get a little sunshine, right?
- Entertaining myself and expanding my mind with these books I’m currently reading. (You can also check out these I read in 2018.) I just started my 2019 Reading Challenge.
- Adding the Portland Public Library Challenge (list below, but if you can’t read it, download here) to the roster for 2019! Join me?
- Did you set any goals or intentions for the new year?
When things change, you’ll know here first. This page was last updated in January 2019.