Here’s what I’m up to right NOW!
- IT’S A PANDEMIC. IT’S A REVOLUTION. IT’S TERRIFYING. IT’S INFURIATING. IT’S A TIME OF GREAT CHANGE AND HOPE.
- EVERYONE MUST TAKE A STAND! There is no “neutral” position.
- WHITE PEOPLE HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO YOU. LISTEN TO BLACK PEOPLE.
- “If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.” -Banksy
- I’m taking doing another photo a day challenge 2020. Check it out here.
- My upcoming book: Raising Humans With Heart: Not a How-To Manual is at the publisher (Isabella Media) and should be released this fall.
- I’ve co-authored several articles for Psychology Today: helping stressed babies, talking with children about death, and if social distancing affects toddlers.
- I’ve made Parent RESET available on a pay-what-you-can basis because EFF capitalism (28 days of self-nurturance and self-awareness for parents).
- I’m entertaining and educating myself with these books I’m currently reading. (You can also check out these I read in 2019.) I just started my 2020 Reading Challenge.
- SPEAKING OF BOOKS. June is P R I D E Month so here’s a list of LGBTQIA+ books. Also, here’s a list of anti-racist and multicultural books for kids and a great ANTI-RACIST reading list for grown-ups.
When things change, you’ll know here first. This page was last updated in June 2020.