Here’s what I’m up to right NOW!
- IT’S A PANDEMIC. IT’S A REVOLUTION. IT’S TERRIFYING. IT’S INFURIATING. IT’S A TIME OF GREAT CHANGE AND HOPE.
- “There is no such thing as other people’s children.” -Glennon Doyle
- EVERYONE MUST TAKE A STAND! There is no “neutral” position.
- WHITE PEOPLE HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO YOU. LISTEN TO BLACK PEOPLE. Decolonize your Facebook and Instagram feeds.
- “If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.” -Banksy
- SPEND TIME IN NATURE AND GREEN SPACES AND YOU WILL FEEL BETTER.
- My upcoming book: Raising Humans With Heart: Not a How-To Manual is at the publisher (Isabella Media) and will launch this summer.
- I’m co-authoring the On Babies column for Psychology Today.
- I’m writing for Postcards for Parents! Check out new posts on Talking About Money, Friendships, and Reframing.
- I’ve made Parent RESET available on a pay-what-you-can basis because EFF capitalism (28 days of self-nurturance and self-awareness for parents).
- I’m entertaining and educating myself with these books I’m currently reading. (You can also check out these I read in 2020.) I just started my 2021 Reading Challenge.
- Here’s a list of LGBTQIA+ books. Also, here’s a list of anti-racist and multicultural books for kids and a great
- ANTI-RACIST reading list for grown-ups.
When things change, you’ll know here first. Last updated April, 2021.