Here’s what I’m up to right NOW:
- Teaching a class for my local Adult Ed community on December 6th: Creating Inclusive Communities.
- I made a guest appearance on Being Brave with Abbie McG and it was so much fun. Link to see the show coming soon!
- My proposal for the Maine Literacy Connections Conference next spring was accepted.
- I recently presented at the Biennial Building Thriving Communities Conference. Awesome turnout at the always beautiful Point Lookout.
- I gave a talk for parents and teachers at The River School. What a great group of engaged caregivers–thank you for having me!
- Heading to the PNW (Seattle-Vancouver) next week for a work-slash-fun trip. Attending a day of professional development on Self-Reg with Stuart Shanker with my bestie, and bringing my boy along for the ride. Watch my IG feed for updates–mother-son shenanigans!
- Entertaining myself and expanding my mind with these books I’m currently reading. (You can also check out these I’ve read in 2017.) I am super lucky to get parenting books sent to me for review (dream job!). You can read about Gentle Discipline here and watch for my thoughts on The Feminist’s Guide to Raising a Little Princess soon.
When things change, you’ll know here first. This page was last updated November of 2017.