Here’s what I’m up to right NOW!
- It’s MARCH and it’s still going to be winter for a long time. Lots of indoor fun like Pokemon cards and audiobooks. .
- I was recently on Jen’s Gardenia Project podcast! You can listen to the podcast where I tell the wild story about how I ran away from home at age 15 (for reals). Women’s Storytelling is so vital. The moral of the story is about finding your voice and having good boundaries. Leave a comment on her blog (she took some cray-mazing photos of me–I’m so wowed!) to let us know what you thought.
- Need to get steady so you can be an effective tone-setter in your home? Check out my self-paced Parent RESET program. Downloadable in an instant! It only takes 28 days to start some new habits.
- Made trip to NYC and am heading to San Antonio,Texas this weekend (A little sunshine will be nice!)
- Entertaining myself and expanding my mind with these books I’m currently reading. (You can also check out these I read in 2018.) I just started my 2019 Reading Challenge.
When things change, you’ll know here first. This page was last updated in March 2019.