Here’s what I’m up to this season…
- It’s almost summer and I can only manage to update this space by the season now. I’m really ready for a work break soon.
- I am parenting a teenager who just finished freshman year. It’s a lot about change, renegotiating relationship, and letting go (a little).
- You can read my latest for Maine Women Magazine: Reconsidering the Language and Dynamics of Gratitude.
- I’d love if you bought my latest award-winning book and dropped a review for it online, Raising Humans With Heart: Not a How-To Manual.
- I’m still co-authoring the On Babies column for Psychology Today.
- Just wrote my farewell colum for the Parenting Toolbox column for Parent & Family (will link soon!).
- My Parent RESET is available on a pay-what-you-can basis because EFF capitalism (28 days of self-nurturance and self-awareness for parents).
- I’m entertaining and educating myself with these books I’m currently reading. (You can also check out these I read in 2022.) Here’s what I’ve been reading for my 2023 Reading Challenge.
When things change, you’ll know here first. Last updated summer 2023.