Here’s what I’m up to right NOW!
- Hang on lovers of autum, pumpkins, and sweater weather…we’re alomost there.
- You can read my column, Mental Health in Maine Women Magazine every month.
- I’d love if you bought my latest award-winning book and dropped a review for it online, Raising Humans With Heart: Not a How-To Manual.
- I’m co-authoring the On Babies column for Psychology Today.
- My Parent RESET is available on a pay-what-you-can basis because EFF capitalism (28 days of self-nurturance and self-awareness for parents).
- I’m entertaining and educating myself with these books I’m currently reading. (You can also check out these I read in 2021.) Here’s what I’ve been reading for my 2022 Reading Challenge
When things change, you’ll know here first. Last updated September 2022.