Here’s what I’m up to right NOW:
- SUMMER IS IN FULL SWING! It’s fast and furious here in Maine so we get up on the unicorn floatie as much as we can!! Freaking love #lakelife
- Trying balance having some fun with staying up-to-date with what’s going on in the world. Participated in a protest against family separation (I’m under the red umbrella in that group photo down there) because it is VERY BAD FOR CHILDREN. If you need an org to support try TogetherRising or Raices.
- Helpful little article about whining I co-wrote is up at ZERO TO THREE’s site.
- I was interviewed by Jeanne-Marie Paynel for her upcoming Be the Best Parent You Can Be summit. A virtual event in October that will help parents: “Learn mindful, respectful strategies as you guide and nurture your children to thrive in today’s fast paced world.” Stay tuned!
- I re-shared this post about screen limits and self-regulation from several years ago on my Facebook page and it got a TON of action. What do you think?
- Entertaining myself and expanding my mind with these books I’m currently reading. (You can also check out these I’ve read so far in 2018.) LOVED Now Say This and you can check out my Amazon review here as well as my blog post about it. Great addition to the brain-based, attachment-focused parenting genre!
When things change, you’ll know here first. This page was last updated mid-July 2018 before a whirlwind of travel. Catch you in September!